Saturday, February 28, 2015

Our 10 Year Vow Renewal Video





Happy 10 years to us! I've been at a loss for words lately, but this video speaks volumes (to me anyway) about so much of our life journey together. I wasn't expecting tears but as I started the walk down the isle, it was as if moments of time flashed before my eyes. I was overcome with emotion.

Best. Friends. Joy. Crazy. Family. Beauty. Raw. Hard. Redemption. Messy. Real. Love. Us.

A big thank you to all of our family and friends for supporting our marriage and directing our path by your examples of love and wisdom. And so many thanks to our close friends who live out a healthy marriage each day. Its encouraging, inspiring and refreshing. Thank you for your prayers. It takes a village. Thank you to our moms who came to watch our babies so that we could get some much needed time away - just the two of us. It was a real blessing. And we are very grateful for this time together.

Cheers to many more!

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeBJDD20qhI&feature=youtu.be

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful video. I am so glad that you were able to have this special time together! God's timing is always perfect!! Love you guys and I'm glad that I could help in some small way.

    ReplyDelete